RAPID-ML is a domain-driven API modeling language that enables consistent data representation across APIs. Here are some resources to learn more:
- The RAPID-ML playlist on YouTube shows the fundamental domain modeling and API description capabilities.
- The Quick Reference Card for API Studio includes a syntax cheat sheet for RAPID-ML.
- The RAPID-ML Home Page has a brief overview, and links to community resources.
- The full language specification is available online, and comments are always welcome.
- Learning RAPID-ML is our long-form tutorial.
- Canonical Modeling for API Interoperability - a presentation given at QCon by Ted Epstein, RepreZen CEO, outlining the essential principles.
- Product Datasheet - speaks to the business value proposition of RepreZen API Studio and RAPID-ML.