RepreZen API Studio 1.5.4 Release Notes (Mar 1, 2017)
Modified on: Tue, 31 Oct, 2017 at 1:48 PM
March 1, 2017
- Fixed delay in saving modified Swagger specs. User was prompted to save before generating code, but save did not complete until after code generation.
- Swagger documentation format: Fixed missing missing optional/required formatting in nested structures.
- Fixed deadlock that occurred when editing RAPID-ML models, causing application hanging.
- Fixed mangled formatting of RAPID-ML code that can occur in XText event handling.
- Fixed RAPID-Ml editor rendering problem from NPE in processing content assist.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.