RepreZen API Studio 1.5.5 Release Notes (Mar 27, 2017)
Modified on: Tue, 31 Oct, 2017 at 1:48 PM
March 27, 2017
- New Swagger-UI GenTemplate lets you configure and generate an HTML file that displays your API description in Swagger-UI.
- This HTML file doesn't require a server, and is suitable for easy deployment to any filesystem, webserver, or development portal.
- Includes a configuration option for swagger-ui-themes, so you can skin Swagger-UI to suit your taste, and match your brand.
- Updated to swagger-codegen 2.2.2, with 4 new API client generators, 5 new server stub generators, and more than 500 enhancements and bug fixes. New GenTemplates include:
- Bash API client
- Elixir API client
- JAX-RS CXF API client
- Swift 3 API client
- Erlang server
- Java MSF4J server
- JAX-RS CDI server
- JAX-RS RestEasy server (Jboss EAP)
- PHP Zend Expressive server
- Support x-example / x-examples in Swagger specs.
- Updated license agreement.
- Added options to Swagger-Normalizer GenTemplate to remove vendor extension data inserted to apply ordering.
- Hide the 'Open File…' action in the RepreZen perspective, which can result in a non-working Swagger editor.
(See Importing a YAML Swagger Spec into API Studio.)
- RepreZen API Studio no longer prompts for workspace location on startup.
- Window title now shows the workspace location.
- Updated platform to swagger-core 1.5.12, swagger-parser 1.0.25, SnakeYAML 1.15
- Fixed type-ahead behavior in content assist for references.
- Mock service: fixed 404 error on path with trailing slash.
- Fixed blank Swagger-UI displaying on Swagger spec with invalid JSON example embedded as a string.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.