RepreZen API Studio 1.6.8 Release Notes (July 17, 2018)
Modified on: Wed, 18 Jul, 2018 at 9:12 AM
July 17, 2018
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- GenTemplate UI Fix: Icons should have transparent background
GenTemplate icons should now display with a transparent background on Windows. They still have an opaque white background on MacOS and Linux, due to an apparent SWT bug.
- GenTemplate UI Fix: provider filter popup has insufficient height on Windows with scale > 100%
The GenTemplate provider popup height is now recalculated correctly before display.
- GenTemplate UI Fix: New Generation Target Wizard should better validate source model paths
The GenTemplate chooser UI is now disabled until the user has chosen a valid, identifiable source model.
- GenTemplate UI Fix: NPE when clicking on GenTemplate or Provider
This release fixes NullPointerExceptions that may occur in the GenTemplate chooser UI.
OpenAPI 2.0 and 3.0 Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Swagger-Normalizer Fix: Swagger Parameter and Response references are always inlined
Normalizer now correctly follows the INLINE setting in the .gen configuration file.
- Swagger-Normalizer Fix: Silent failure on incorrect URL in ADDITIONAL_FILES array
Swagger-Normalizer now fails with an informative error message if ADDITIONAL_FILES contains an invalid relative or absolute URL; or if the referenced file cannot be parsed as an OpenAPI v2 document.
- Swagger-Normalizer Fix: NPE caused by special characters in ADDITIONAL_FILES PATH
Swagger-Normalizer now correctly handles spaces, parentheses, and other special characters in ADDITIONAL_FILES paths.
- Swagger-Normalizer Improvement: Clarify INLINE, RETAIN, and ADDITIONAL_FILES comments
Newly created Swagger-Normalizer GenTargets now have improved documentation comments in the .gen configuration file.
- OpenAPI 3.0 default GenTemplates
Newly created OpenAPI 3.0 source documents and examples now have a set of factory-default GenTargets, using the new OpenAPI-Generator GenTemplates. If you modify the factory default GenTarget list before creating the OpenAPI 3.0 document, the modified list of GenTargets becomes the new default, overriding the factory settings.
RAPID-ML Improvements and Bug Fixes
- RXC GenTemplate: Required properties in reference treatment should be required in generated schema
The Swagger RAPID-XChange Contract GenTemplate should now ensure that properties required in the source realizations are also required in the generated Swagger schema objects.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.