RepreZen API Studio 1.6.10 Release Notes (September 6, 2018)
Modified on: Thu, 13 Dec, 2018 at 8:49 AM
September 6, 2018
PLATFORM UPDATE: Eclipse Oxygen, Java 8, 9, and 10
NEW FEATURES: OpenAPI v3 Code Generation & Advanced Validation
- Added OpenAPI-Generator project, with complete support for OpenAPI v2 and v3 code generation
- KaiZen OpenAPI Normalizer works with OpenAPI 2.0 and 3.0
KaiZen OpenAPI Normalizer
, formerly known as Swagger Normalizer, now works with OpenAPI 3.0 as well as OpenAPI 2.0 (Swagger). KaiZen Normalizer facilitates multi-file OpenAPI projects by resolving external references, consolidating to a single document, and applying default values and cascading properties to ensure seamless documentation and code generation.
OpenAPI v3 Advanced Validation
The OpenAPI Editor now has an Advanced Validation option, enabled by default, to check logical rules specified in OpenAPI v3. This new validation ruleset, provided by KaiZen OpenAPI Parser
, augments the existing structural validations in KaiZen OpenAPI Editor
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- New Project Wizard: Open newly created API document in editor, select in Project Explorer
- Code Generation: New GenTargets include
clean & generate-sources as default goals in the GenTarget Maven file
Fixed MacOS Installer warning "RepreZen API Studio is not optimized for your Mac"
Linux: Removed incompatible video panel from Dashboard on Linux
Change URL for java downloads launched by installer on failure to find supported Java installation
Update Swagger UI v3 GenTemplates and live view to Swagger UI 3.18.2 release
OpenAPI 2.0 and 3.0 Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Updated code assist and validation to support OpenAPI 3.0.1 specification
- Improved code templates for OpenAPI v3
- Removed dependency on javax.mail, causing "No Editor Descriptor" error messages.
- Moved validation to background thread to resolve Invalid Thread Access Exception, and to improve performance and responsiveness.
- Recognizers now treat empty document as YAML, not OpenAPI v2 or v3
- New validation event now cancels pending validation and restarts, to avoid duplicate validations.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.