New Swagger-Codegen Parameters and YAML GenTarget Configuration
Swagger-Codegen parameters are now provided as separate properties for easy editing.
GenTargets now use YAML format for configuration (.gen files).
- Parameter descriptions are now provided as YAML comments instead of a description string property.
This change is backward-compatible with the previous JSON format, so existing GenTargets will still work correctly. But we recommend that you delete and re-create your GenTargets to take advantage of the new YAML format and parameter options.
RAPID-ML Models Can Use Swagger-Codegen
- Generate a Swagger GenTarget from the RAPID model.
- Select the generated YAML Swagger spec, click the New GenTarget button the toolbar, and click through to create the secondary GenTarget.
- Run the secondary GenTarget to generate the selected Swagger-Codegen output.
Added Eclpse Mylyn Option for Issue Tracker and ALM Integrations
- Includes connector for GitHub Issues, Pull Requests and Gists
- Also includes a pre-configured update site to retrieve additional Mylyn connectors.
- To get started, see Task-Focused Development with Issue Trackers and ALM Tools
Added option to install continuous integration plugins for integrated build management
- Includes pre-configured update sites for Hudson/Jenkins and JetBrains TeamCity
- See Working with Continuous Integration Systems
New Code Template Contexts in Swagger Editor
- Code templates are predefined or custom code snippets, with optional variables, available in code assist to apply common coding patterns and speed repetitive tasks.
For a quick overview, see the Video: Editing Swagger-OpenAPI in RepreZen API Studio
- It is now possible to define code templates that work in the root context, Path Items, Parameters, Responses, Schemas, and Security Definitions. If you define a template in one of these contexts, the editor will suggest the template only when the insertion point is in the appropriate context.
- Look for a complete catalog of Swagger code templates in the next release of API Studio!
Block Highlighting for Light and Dark Color Themes
- Change color themes in Preferences / General / Appearance / Color Theme
- Choose a matching theme for block highlighting in Preferences / EditBox. On the Categories tab, the pre-configured Dark or Light EditBox themes work well with most Color Themes, and apply globally to all file types.
- See the Video: Editing Swagger-OpenAPI in RepreZen API Studio
New license management model
- Trial licenses are now 15 days, with extension licenses available upon request.
- Trial licenses are version-specific, so users with an expired trial license can still run a free trial of a later major or minor version.
- Paid license keys are now version-agnostic. A paid license will work with any version.
Changed code assist icons in RAPID-ML to be consistent with Swagger editor.
- Corrected and updated swagger icons
- Updated to Swagger-UI 2.1.4
- Improved state management of Code Generation drop-down menu. Responds more intuitively to show available GenTargets for the active editor or selected folder.
- Improved formatting of JSON and XML returned from Mock Service. These now display as expected in Swagger-UI.
Code assist for $ref now uses unqualified key for schema objects in the definitions section.
- Rewrote diagram layout for improved speed and stability
- Adjusted template expansion highlighting for better contrast and readability
Disabled Ctrl+Shift+F key binding for code formatting in Swagger editor, which does not preserve YAML comments.
- Improved user interface for license activation
- New license activations are back-dated 1 hour to avoid to avoid "License Invalid" errors due to clock synchronization errors.
Name and Parent Folder options in New GenTarget dialog now work as expected.
- Instructions to rebuild Maven repository now show in Problems View.
- Mock service now responds correctly to requests using query and header parameters.
Mock service works with Swagger specs that specify https scheme
- Removed non-working Eclipse Kepler install option from automated installer.